1. Celebrate getting a 4.0 for the first time in my life with sparkling cider and french fries. This may seem like an odd combination to you, but I love all three of those things.
2.Pack Pack PACK and mourn not getting our whole deposit back because we probably will end up not cleaning as perfectly as our apartment managing company expects (hello! we've lived here for a year and a half! The carpet's can't be perfect!)
3. Say goodbye to Rexburg for the final time and move to Salt Lake City. Most likely cry.
4. Unpack our lives in Utah.
5. Go to Scott's work party (aka his parents taking us and the other employees to Texas Roadhouse or something).
6. Do the gift exchange thing with Scott's family
7. Continue to unpack our lives in Utah
8. Send out Christmas cards
9. Head to Boise for Christmas with my family
10. Celebrate Christmas
12. Celebrate the new year
13. Go back to unpacking our lives in Utah and start work at the t-shirt shop
14. Start my internship
Glamorous, eh? At least it beats the never-ending list of papers I have due, and the ever-increasingly impossible final I have to take in my Social Work for Mental Health class. Wish me luck, or we won't even get to number one on my list.