Haven't done one of these in a while...
Ten Things That Make Me Terribly Happy
1. Chocolate. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, mint chocolate...
any kind, any way, any day.
2. The movie Julie & Julia. They made this movie JUST for Scott and I.
3. When I walk outside and it's surprisingly warmer than I thought it was going to be.
4. The feeling I get when I sew a project. I'm not a seamstress, so I get really proud of myself (I'll do a post about the Amy Butler Nappy Bag I made)
5. Having a bookshelf full of books that I love, yet mingled with books I have yet to read.
6. Feeling sexy for the first time since September in the little black dress from Forever 21's maternity line... and the fact that it was $13.
7. Being able to barter prices even at the mall (ie: My crazy gold and red heart-shaped earrings and the black classy earrings for $2.50 each)
8. When my friends post "F@2" on my facebook wall.
9. 24-hour Subway. Eat Fresh.
10. When Scott takes his tie off after church but is still in his suit. I have a thing for that guy.