Here is a list of things that make me happy in an effort to combat the weather,
which does not make me happy.
1. This picture of Lenny Kravits wearing a really big scarf
2. Rosemary Chicken Lasagna. This stuff was a little more intense to make, but the result was days of Olive Garden-esque leftovers. Also, it turns out to be pretty much like the picture and that's something to feel proud of later. It uses 3 kinds of cheeses and egg roll wrappers instead of lasagna noodles.
3. The documentary "Dogs Decoded." It's on Netflix and it is fascinating.
4. Pictures of English bulldog puppies, Googled as a result of watching above documentary. Warning: You may get really depressed looking at English bulldog puppies if your landlord hates pets. If your landlord doesn't hate pets, you will probably buy one.
5. Liz Chapman. If you know her in person, you totally understand what I'm getting at. Scott knows I often have "odes to Liz" late at night over how much I love her. This is her and her husband being awesome.
6. The play place at City Creek mall. For real. Georgia loves running around uninhibited and I love sitting down and not "redirecting her behavior."
8. The Bachelor. And how I could be a producer. And how Anna and I have live feed text conversations every Monday night that are pretty hilarious because we are hilarious.
10. This picture of Georgia and I. And yes, I look awesome in this picture (thank you, kind friends on facebook), but I like it because we look like the little best buddies that we are. Just hanging out eatin' lunch.