If you would like to get me riled up at any given moment, you begin a conversation with me about any of the following topics (in no particular order):
1. Continued tolerance, understanding, and general open-mindedness concerning homosexuals- particularly in the LDS church.
2. Pornography, modesty and the "good girls don't" mentality.
3. Who Katniss ends up with at the end of The Hunger Games.
4. The continued use of the words "retarded" and "gay" to describe something unsavory in 2014
5. Referring to a main character on a tv show or movie as "the black guy/girl." (Examples: "The black lady from Scandal" or "The black guy on Psych").
6. The notion that global warming is made up.
7. Any reason given to not put your shopping cart away.
I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting, but off the top of my head those are the main things you won't be able to get me to shut about if they're brought up.
What are yours? Poor Grammar (sorry)? The ending of How I Met Your Mother (I heard this was a big deal)? I'd love to hear them!